Powered By Blogger

Saturday 26 March 2011

Cupcake Loving!

My love for cupcakes has been there since I was born but has faded over the years but it always comes back when a sweet moist one lands on my lips, my love returned back to me on 21st of this month when returning back to my aunts she presented me with two little sweet cups of joy and I just could not resist there charm and cupcake number one was dead within seconds lucky for cupcake number two that lasted till the next day about 15:30pm where he died on my lunch break, I mound for them deeply and with there death came the inspiration for life.

I set myself a task of birthing more of these delicious cuties I love so much, so I headed right to the queen of cooking (my aunt) and asked her for the secret of these little cups of love after a much long conversation I found the genetic code I need and started to plan.


The birthing of cupcakes didn't take place until this evening after a trip to the supermarket for supplies, I had made my mind up I was going to give birth to twenty-four cupcakes twelve would be vanilla with lemon butter cream and the other twelve would have white chocolate drops in, I started mixing the formula and heating the incubator and within twenty minutes I had my first batch but they were naked! I couldn't think about that right now I had to set my sights on the other twelve so I started making the formula again adding the chips then moving them to the incubator while they were baking I set my sights on the clothing for the first twelve mixing the ingredients I soon had the most yummy butter cream ever I picked up the little guys and started dressing them.

Soon enough the other twelve were ready and by this time I had become tired so I decided they should be left as nature birthed them which I soon found out was a fantastic idea when I unleashed my cups of joy out to the living room so they could spread there love and joy to others, in overall thought I'm glad to have birth these little guys they did me proud and I'm thinking of birthing them more often along with many other things.

I will leave you with some picture of my cupcakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment