Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 April 2012

Project Kon

So I've mentioned a few post back that I'm working on some arty stuff well today I can officially say that it's finish!

Here is my masterpiece!.....


Yes It's a cross stitch piece of the much loved Kon from Bleach, which would have took me just a week to make if there wasn't such a downpour of new games on the week I started to create this thing but at least it's finished now and I've got load more creations lined up to make as soon as my bulk order of floss comes through from e-bay.

In case any of you are wondering if I created this pattern well sadly no but yes I have taken two creations and made them one, Kon pattern was created by Littlemojo and posted on Divantart and the Bleach logo was taken from animecrossstich.com originally the pattern was more advanced with the usual flames but I couldn't fit them in so I kept it simple.

Here's a little half made picture:



Anyways I hope you like it just need to wash it and frame it ready to hang up on my wall.

Patterns:

Kon Pattern by Littlemojo

Bleach Logo by animecrossstitch.com


No comments:

Post a Comment